Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Oops... man she had sex with not her husband

I find this a classic news. This can be fetched from the NST news site at, http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Tuesday/National/2060793/Article/index_html

To begin with, the title of the article: Oops... man she had sex with not her husband.

Followed by, KEMAMAN: She felt a warm body next to her. Thinking it was her husband, she did what came naturally.

Once I read, I was like, OMG. How can such a thing happen? Just like the motto of Nike, Just Do It. Gosh, can’t she realize who is sleeping next to her? No difference at all? I don’t think so, I believe the body structure and ‘gesture’ would reveals it all. Perhaps she was too sleepy to have noticed? Could that be the case, or there was other reasons? If the husband never came back and asked, I bet she still think “Wow, that was a great one”. How come he was a new man already after one night? Not that I am taking advantage of other people’s misery, just that there was no force entry and all was willing. This called rape? To me, yes and no.

According to Wikipedia, the definition for rape is as follow: Rape is a form of assault where one individual forces another to have sexual intercourse against that person’s will.

Hmm, beats me.

No comments: