Monday, July 23, 2007

Cycle for Health and Fun

It has been a tiring day yesterday as I attended my company’s Annual Dinner at the KLCC Convention Center. Ended quite late and eventually reach home quite late which resulted lack of sleep. But since we are having an outing to the Taman Pertanian for a cycling outing, I could not resist and join along, hence I have to wake up early and drag myself to the HQ by 8.15am. Not to forget, Sarah need to be chauffeured too.

Reach there, had breakfast with my friends, had some Dim Sum at the nearby shop. At least it was something before I start my day as last night dinner was not that filling after all but just don’t have the time to drop by any place for supper.

Started the journey at about 10 minutes to 9am and it was drizzling when we were approaching the Shah Alam. Reach there, seems like a lot of people as we can see a lot of vehicle is there, much earlier than us. We reached there was about 9.45am where the park has only been opened for about 45 minutes.

Reach the bicycle stand, it was already left with 12 bicycles as the AM Bank were having their activities as well, they took most of the bicycles. Leftovers were of a lower quality, but if we were to think more, I don’t think there would be any bicycle left for us. So we took the number of bicycles available.

The whole thing might not be going too well as there were much waiting, delay and etc but it was a nice outing too. Can’t expect all things to be perfect all the time and sometimes, we just go to do with what we have in life. Reach home at 4pm and crashed down for 2 hours of quality sleep before I proceed to my next activity which is to dine with my parents as I have been going out quite frequent lately, hence need to spend some time with them too.

As for those photos during the trip, it will be uploaded later.

No comments: