Sunday, June 24, 2007

What love means and where it leads?

Today was a nice and easy day as i went out with my friend to BSC for a walk and chat. Had some snack there and chat. It was some time since the last time we had a good time to chat. Been so busy with work lately which cost me precious time with my friends. Good day and good outing, worth every minute and time.

Had some chat with another friend of mine, an old pal but seldom have heart to heart chat since we both embark our road on our career.From the conversation, my mood change from Good to Moody. Moody really or there is some other reasons? I think is worried. Why worried? Worried of two of my valuable friend. I hope for the best for them, but it seems dissapointment after disapointment and worried after worried but it seems that nothing much will change.

What is love, where it goes, what it will returns, when it will start, how it will start, when it will end, how it would end, what we would be with love, what it would be without love and etc.

I eventually came out with the answer, that is you will never know the answer. Let love lead the way and let it show us the path. I would really like to see how things goes from here onwards for both my friends.

May love lead the way, but for me - let tiredness lead my sleep :-)

No comments: