It's a gloomy day turned into a rainy day. How about myself would to ask? My mood still okay as today is Friday. Tired, not enough sleep and lazy, but guess can still work today with most enthusiasm and excel. Hope it remains this way throughout.
Came to work, saw my friend’s blog. She is kind of being sad since yesterday, but I was not too good either, that’s why I was not confront by her. I guess she doesn’t want to trouble me further with her issues. Really wonder what’s been wrong for her yesterday through her blog but just can’t seem to find the point there. Guess need to leave it out then as I do not plan to invoke back her injury after a day or two. Just hope she is feeling much better now.
I guess I need to plan out something also for my life. To clearly think what I want, where I want and how I want things to be, can no longer just wait for things to happen as I am turning to 25 in a matter of 9 days. Sigh, getting older means more thing to juggle and can no longer live freely as before, but this is the norm for everyone. From Spiderman, ‘Power comes with responsibilities’. Though I have no special powers, but the power in the phrase would mean the ability to perform something or to accomplish something, it does need responsibilities and also determination. I really need to build those in order to achieve something more in life. More may not be in terms of cash or asset, but quality in life.
Guess life is full of excitement in a way though it may be full of challenges. We just have to find the way around it or just break through it.
No comments:
Post a Comment