I was at MidValley the other day. Reach there at about 6 plus and was walking up from the car park. Wow, it was so crowded in MidValley, never seen so many people. Some were walking, some were standing, and some were sitting.As though waiting for something. Then I recalled, waiting for the time for the end of fasting for the day. Most of them were waiting on their feasting table, with their food served. All they could do was to stare and wait while the food gets cold. It was just nearly 7pm, another 30 minutes more to go. How could they stand looking at the food while waiting for the right time to come? I can’t stand that if I were them.
Most of the restaurant was having buffet style dinner for the fasting month which includes San Francisco Steakhouse. Imagine that, where could their standard be? Gosh. Everywhere was crowded, I may say occupied with people who only stare at their food and wait for the time to come. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment